Monday, April 4, 2011

All about Moi!

I've been posting here for almost 2 months now, and realized that you all don't know a whole lot about me or M (...aside from our my wedding tastes).  So I thought I'd join in with a fun game from Keely at Mannland5:

1. do you weigh yourself?
 
Yes, on at least a weekly basis.  I'm in the process of losing weight, and find that I lose motivation if I stop stepping on the scale.  I measure by other factors too - how my clothes fit, my body fat percentage, body measurements - but the scale is a quick way for me to check in with my goals.
 
2. what's the nastiest thing you've ever eaten?
 
I tried making some mussel dish to serve at my first-ever dinner party.  They were terrible!  I'm pretty sure the mussels didn't cook all the way and the wine sauce just tasted like vinegar.  Only one guest was kind enough to choke one down, and I can hardly blame them!
 
3. snail mail or email?
 
Email for sure!  I'm attached to my computer and phone, so I like communicating in the easiest way possible.  Though, like most people, I enjoy getting things in the mail other than credit card offers and magazines.
 
4. do you have any irrational fears...what are they?
 
Chickens.  Can't go near them.  They have beady eyes and pecky beaks and carry all sorts of diseases, so this is actually a perfectly rational fear.  Yup!
 
5. do you play an instrument?
 
Not currently, but I played French Horn for about 8 years from middle school til college, Mellophone in high school marching band, and Trumpet very briefly.  Go brass, baby!
 
6. would you rather be bitten by a snake or attacked by a bear?
 
Snake - I figure most venom can be counteracted and don't cause immediate death, unlike attack by bear which sounds pretty brutal and 100% chance of death for my weak self.
 
7. do you ever go braless in public?
 
When I have a dress with pretty good cup support, or very rarely when I'm wearing a heavy sweatshirt so that you can't tell.  I figure built-in bra shirts don't count here.
 
8. today i am thankful for........................?
 
My sister!  Her birthday was this Saturday, and even though I won't get a chance to see her for another two weeks, I hope she knows how grateful I am to have her in my life and as my MOH.  She's my most dedicated reader, too!  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! I love you too sis! On a totally unrelated subject, I love the website! I saw the new contact form. That's really great. Can't wait to see more. Do you need additional information to put on there? Now I actually have upcoming events, so we can put that on the homepage for now....

    ReplyDelete