Monday, March 28, 2011

Sale Alert: Dressing up the guys!

In preparation for buying a suit for M and finding suits for his groomsmen, I started signing up for sale alerts to suit retailers that I knew offer some good specials.  We're still a few months away from needing to buy, but I wanted to know what kind of discounts I should be expecting.  I was looking for a nice Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer, but today's works just as well:
Shop JoA. A. Bank Clothiers
If you haven't bought big day clothes for your man (or 'men) yet, this would be a great opportunity.  Two day sale for 50% off everything, including suits, dress shirts, tuxedos, ties, and all accessories.  Happy shopping!

I am in no way being compensated for this post by JoS A Bank Clothiers.  I see a sale, I share.  ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment